Limited Liability Company, SIA EKO NAMS, hereinafter referred to as the Company, registered office: Sergeja Eizenšteina iela 53 – 53, Rīga, LV-1079, Latvia, undertakes to provide visitors to the site (hereinafter referred to as Visitors or you) with the security of personal information and protection of rights when you use our websites http://www.ekonams.com and http://www.ekonams.lv (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and its contents.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Policy may be amended, supplemented, updated, of which the Company will inform you by posting this information on the Website.
The Company complies with the requirements of personal data protection legislation and takes care in every data processing process to collect only the information necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy.
I. General information on cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and that the website saves on your computer or mobile device when you open the website. During each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the website of origin or to another website that recognises the cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a specific website, allowing this page to remember your computer the next time you visit. Cookies can also remember your settings or provide additional convenience for the user. You can find more information about cookies, as well as how they can be managed or deleted, on the website: www.aboutcookies.org
II. Purposes and scope of cookie use
By using cookies, the Company wants to:
- to ensure efficient and safe operation of the Website;
- to identify those Visitors to the Website who return repeatedly (this helps to show Visitors more relevant information, tailoring it to the individual needs of consumers);
- to analyse your habits so that the operation of the Website is convenient, efficient and meets your needs and wishes, for example, ensuring that you can easily find everything you are looking for;
- to create aggregate statistics to understand how users use websites and help improve their structure and content;
- to maintain a user session (after connection), which allows to avoid the need to connect to each sub-site of the service.
Cookies allow the Website to store the following data:
- connection data (IP address of the connected device, connection time);
- browser type;
- data about how you browse the Website (which sections you visit, what information and news you are interested in).
III. Cookies used on the website
The Company may use the following types of cookies within websites:
1. The necessary cookies to use the services available on the website, such as cookie authentication, which is required for service authentication within the website.
2. Analytical cookies, which allow you to collect information about how websites are used, functional cookies allow to remember the settings selected by the user and the personalisation of the user interface, e.g. the selected language or user location, font size, site appearance, etc.
IV. Cookie declaration
Analytical cookies may only be used with your prior consent. You can express your consent by clicking Agree in the cookie bar that pops up at the bottom of the Website. You may withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with the procedure set out in the following section of the Policy.
Cookie declaration was last updated on 20.10.2020 with Cookiebot (https://www.cookiebot.com/en). Statistics cookies (1) help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reviewing information anonymously.
|Collects data about user visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
V. Disabling, blocking cookies
You can control and delete cookies if you wish. Read more here: www.aboutcookies.org
You can delete all cookies on your computer, and you can set most browsers to block the saving of cookies on your computer. However, in this case, you will have to manually adjust the settings each time you visit the website, and in addition, some services and features may not work.
Blocking the downloading of cookies or deleting them deactivates some functions on our websites, especially those where a login is required. Disabling cookies does not prohibit you from reading or viewing content on our websites, except where access requires a login.
VI. Final provisions
The Policy is effective from the date of its publication on the Website.